quinta-feira, setembro 25, 2008

Who is your man?




I found this at Sandra's blog and thought it was fun to do.

1. Who is your man?
My husband is João, he works in the area of thermography at the Portuguese Electric Company. He talks a lot, he is a lover of soccer, a TV-watcher, a man that loves his family and who is always involved in some kind of social work.

2. How long have you been together?
11 years.

3. How long dated?
We have been together since 1997 but only got married this year.

4. How old is your man?
He is 47 years old.

5. Who eats more?
He does but there's days I completely overdo it.

6. Who said "I love you" first?
He did.

7. Who is taller?
I am.

8. Who sings better?
Well, I think we both sing quite well but maybe someone else can confirm this. LOL

9. Who is smarter?
My answer would be exactly the same as Laura's: «Book smarts it's definitely me. I read voraciously and have gathered a lot of that type of knowledge from it. But when it comes to common sense, the mechanics and workings of any item on the planet, finances, and the more useful types of knowledge, it's definitely him. So we balance well. He makes all the life altering decisions and I answer all the game show questions.»

10. Whose temper is worse?
I don’t think any of us is bad-tempered.

11. Who does the laundry?
I do.

12. Who takes out the garbage?
I do.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
That depends. I don’t like to sleep always on the same side of the bed and João sometimes falls asleep in the couch while watching TV. So he doesn’t even get to bed. LOL

14. Who pays the bills?
I do.

15. Who is better with the computer?
I am. But he’s quite good as well. LOL

16. Who mows the lawn?
No lawn to mow!!!

17. Who cooks dinner?
I do.

18. Who drives when you are together?
He does. I don’t drive.

19. Who pays when you go out?
Whoever has the money or the debit card at hand.

20. Who is most stubborn?
Definitely me. But I’m much better. Well, I think I am!!!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
It’s probably him but I don’t know if I want to admit that. LOL

22. Whose parents do you see the most?
I see my Mom quite often because she lives nearby. We don’t get to see my Dad and stepmother so often because he lives some 260 km away. His parents live 200 km from here but we spend a lot of time together.

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first.

24. Who asked who out?
He asked me out.

25. Who proposed?
He did.

26. Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me.

27. Who has more friends?
I do. He knows a lot more people than I do but doesn’t have many close friends.

28. Who has more siblings?
I do. I have one brother and one sister and João is an only child.

29. Who wears the pants in the family?
He does but sometimes he says I do!!!

30. How did you meet?
We met at a political meeting. I must say I hate politics. LOL What was I doing there then? I’ll tell you one day.

It was fun doing this and if you want to join in, please let me know because I’m very curious!!!

Sem comentários: