terça-feira, setembro 09, 2008

Some of my favourite books / Alguns dos meus livros preferidos


I've always been an avid reader though I had slowed down a bit these last years due to too much work, but also to too much TV. Today I want to share with you some of my favourite books:
Sempre gostei muito de ler embora nos últimos anos tenha abrandado o ritmo de leitura devido ao muito trabalho e também a demasiada televisão. Hoje quero partilhar convosco alguns dos meus livros preferidos:
- THE HOLY BIBLE / A BÍBLIA SAGRADA (My favourite one since I got saved. It is just wonderful to read it every day and to know more about God. / É o meu livro preferido desde que sou salva. É maravilhoso ler a Bíblia diariamente e conhecer mais de Deus)
And: / E:
There were many other books that were important to me in other stages of my life. But presently, these are the books that are more meaningful to me. I have a list of books that I would like to read but as I can't find them in Portugal and will have to order them via Internet, I'll have to wait and save money for that.
Muitos outros livros foram importantes para mim em diferentes fases da minha vida. Mas actualmente, estes são os livros que mais significado têm para mim. Tenho uma lista de livros que gostaria de ler mas como não é possível encontrá-los em Portugal, tenho de guardar dinheiro para mais tarde os poder encomendar pela Internet.

Sem comentários: