segunda-feira, setembro 06, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
A bit cooler but not as much as I would like.

Things that make me happy:
Cooking for my family and friends.

Book I'm reading:
The Bible

 
What's on my TV today:
The news

 
On the menu for dinner:
Soup and fruit.

On my To Do List:
Ironing.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
No new recipes.

In the craft basket:
Nothing

Looking forward to this week:
My sister has a surprise for me next Friday. She told me it will be my birthday present but I have no idea of what might be!

Tips and Tricks:
Nothing.

My favorite blog post this week:

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
I don't usually look for new blogs because I hardly have time to read my favourite ones!

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

1 comentário:

My Mad World disse...

Sorry you are having posting issues. It did that to me the other day too..
I love your photo though. She is adorable!