sexta-feira, agosto 22, 2008

Being home

When Are You Coming Home by Lois Virginia Babb
When Are You Coming Home


I thank God everyday for this but this morning I felt the need to tell you, dear friends, that I feel so greatly blessed to be able to be at home, caring for my family and home and being available to help those who are in need. I also feel very blessed to be able to homeschool my daughter. I'm so happy to be at home. Thank you dear God.
Todos os dias agradeço a Deus mas esta manhã senti necessidade de vos dizer, queridos amigos, que me sinto tremendamente abençoada por poder estar em casa, a cuidar da minha família e do meu lar, e por poder estar disponível para ajudar aqueles que precisam.Também me sinto muito abençoada por poder ensinar a minha filha em casa. Sinto-me muito feliz por estar em casa. Obrigada, meu querido Deus.

Sem comentários: