quinta-feira, fevereiro 05, 2009

My first diaper cake / O meu primeiro bolo de fraldas


This is my first diaper cake. I'm really excited about the idea of making diaper cakes, and as many friends are pregnant now, it is a good opportunity to start. But I have to practise more. And I also need to buy more material but money is the problem. Always money!!!
Este é o meu primeiro bolo de fraldas. Estou muito entusiasmada com a ideia de fazer bolos de fraldas, e como muitas amigas estão grávidas, é uma boa oportunidade para começar. Mas tenho de praticar mais. E também preciso de comprar mais material mas o problema é o dinheiro. Sempre o dinheiro!!!

4 comentários:

The Raggedy Girl disse...

It looks lovely. I have no idea how you do it. I am a new visitor.
Roberta Anne

Mari disse...

It's so cute and what a nice gift. Money is always a problem!

P. disse...

So funny. I think I never saw something like that.

Alfazema

♥ meninheira ♥ disse...

Eu também faço :) Tenho uma foto no blogue.

Um beijinho