Rule for the meme: List the first ten people who commented on your last blog post. If you’re on my list and you are experiencing a blogging lull/looking for a filler, you can do the meme on your blog, too. If not, just read mine and learn a little bit more about ten follower bloggers.
My ten bloggers are:
1 - Mari,
2 - Meninheira,
3 - Sandra,
4 - Terry,
5 - Michele,
6 - Becky,
7 - Belinda,
8 - Sandra,
9 - Alice and
10 - Lady Katherine
1. What is your favorite post from #3's blog? Maybe the one where she has posted photos of her twins. I don't know Sandra very well but I do like to visit her regularly.
2. Has #10 taken any pictures that have moved you? I can't think of a paticular photo that has moved me but Lady Katherine has beautiful photos in her blog and I had great fun looking at the most recent ones, with the flamingo. LOL
3. Does #6 reply to comments on their blog? No, I don't think Becky does that but I really don't mind that. I don't do it either. What I do is to visit everyone who leaves me a comment.
4. Which part of blogland is #2 from? She's from Galicia, Spain, a place I love and where one of my great-great grandparents was born.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to #7 what would it be? I don't know Belinda very well so I cannot think of what advice I could possibly give her.
6. Have you ever tried something from #9's blog? Not yet. I've started visiting Alice's blog very recently.
7. Has #1 blogged something that inspired you? Lots of things. Mari is one of my special blogger friends and although I don't know her personally, I'm sure she's a wonderful woman. But go here for an inspiring message that Mari has posted. (Mari, I haven't forgotten your surprise. I just didn't have time to go to the post-office. I'll do it this week!)
8. How often do you comment on #4's blog? I just found Terry's blog very recently so I've only visited and commented a few times.
9. Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post? Definitely. Sandra's blog is one of my favourites and I visit it daily. She is such a talented and inspiring woman, so I'm always looking forward to seeing her posts.
10. How did #5's blog change your life? Well, I cannot say that Michele alone has changed my life but she is a special blogger friend as well. She visits me often and always leaves nice comments. But she could post more!!! Michele has changed my life the same way other bloggers have. It was very important for me to find women like me, who like being at home, because as I don't know many women like that, I felt the need to explain and to give excuses for being at home. And when I found out that I was not alone, I stopped giving excuses and concentrated more on fulfilling my mission as a wife, mother and homemaker. So a huge thank you to all the wonderful womn I have met through blogging.
11.Do you know any of your 10 bloggers in person? Not a single one but maybe that will happen one day!!!
12. Do any of your 10 know each other? In person, I don't think so. But they do no each other in blogland. Maybe Meninheira is the only one who doesn't know because I met her through a Portuguese homeschooling blog.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? Let me know if I'm wrong but I'm sure it is #8, Sandra, from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing? That depends on the posts but I think I have already laughed with all my ten bloggers.
15. Which of the 10 made you cry (good or bad) tears? Lady Katherine, with her post about breast cancer. She is a very strong woman and I admire her.