quarta-feira, fevereiro 04, 2009

31 Days of Prayer For My Husband

Go to Diary of a stay at home mom to know more.

Day 3
Pray that your husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord.(Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:8 )
Psalm 51:2-4 (New International Version)
2 Wash away all my iniquityand cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I know my transgressions,and my sin is always before me.
4 Against you, you only, have I sinnedand done what is evil in your sight,so that you are proved right when you speakand justified when you judge.

Micah 6:8 (New International Version)
8 He has showed you, O man, what is good.And what does the LORD require of you?To act justly and to love mercyand to walk humbly with your God.

1 comentário:

Pug1 disse...

I luv that verse! Hope your day is filled with joy and love! CHEERS! Michele