segunda-feira, dezembro 28, 2009

Preparing for the New Year

First of all, I want to thank you all for your prayers. I have no news yet. I will try to call my brother later and then I will give you news.
And second, yesterday I wanted to post a Happy Birthday message for my brother but I forgot to do it! It was his 38th birthday!
So, 2010 is coming! I am well aware that nothing magic happens from the 31st of December to the 1st of January. It is just another day on the calendar, some of you would say. Well, it really is another day on the calendar but I like to think that it is a different day. Probably this happens because I am a list/planning person. I just love planning and making lists. It's one of my simple pleasures in life. It helps me in my daily/weekly/monthly/yearly routines. I love routines but I also like to be flexible about them. And at this time of the year, I like to think about the year that is coming to an end, to think about what I have or haven't done, about what I can do better, and I like to plan the new year, to establish priorities and goals. But always knowing that my top priority is God and that His plans are always better than mine. Have a wonderful 2010!

Sem comentários: