segunda-feira, março 23, 2009

Alphabet Meme

Mari had this meme on her blog and I decided to do it too
A is for your age: 39
B is for your burger of choice: Double cheeseburger
C is for the car that you drive: I don't drive but we own a Wolkswagen Golf (don't ask me which one because I understand nothing about cars!)
D is for dog's name: We don't have a dog
E is for an essential item you use each day: My cell phone and my diary, maybe.
F is for your favorite television show: I don't really have a favorite TV show.
G is for favorite game: Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit
H is for hometown: I was born in Mozambique and have lived in many places but I would probably say that my hometown is Santo António dos Cavaleiros (suburbs of Lisbon) where I have been living since I was 12!
I is for instruments played: Unfortunately, I don't play any instrument.
J is for favorite juice: fresh orange juice and Ceres litchi juice. They are not only my favorite juices but they are the only ones I like.
K is for what you'd like to kick: I can't think of anything.
L is for last restaurant you dined at: an indian restaurant in Lisbon.
M is for your favorite muppet: Never thought about that.
N is for number of piercings you have: 2 - one in each ear!
O is for overnight hospital stays: Four: one when I was ten and had adenoid surgery, 2 for the birth of my daughter and one last year for breast surgery to take out a nodule.
P is for people you were with today: Well, if I was writing this post yesterday, I would have a long list because I went to church in the morning and it was my Sister's birthday. But today I saw my husband when he left for work very early, and I am with my daughter.
Q is for what you do in quiet times: Blog and read.
R is for regrets: Many. I think we all have though many people say they don't.
S is for status: Status? What status?
T is for time you woke up today: 9:00 am. I had to wake up at 6:30, because of my husband, but then went back to bed.
U is for what you consider unique: Mari, may I use your quote? «people - each one is different»
V is for favorite vegetable: I think I love them all.
W is for your worst habit: Planning too much.
X is for x-rays you have had: So many!!! I think I am all X-rayed!!!
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Can I say what I had yesterday? Today I just had breakfast and I wouldn't call it yummy food because it was a healthy breakfast. But yesterday I had a delicious duck rice made by my Mum, a delicious strawberry dessert made by my Sis and a delicious birthday cake.
Z is for zodiac sign: Libra.

6 comentários:

Kim disse...

This was definitely a very fun meme! I hope lots of my bloggy friends do it, because it helps us get to know each other a little better :-)

Is driving crazy in your city and is that why you don't drive? Here traffic lights and signs are more suggestions than hard-and-fast rules, it seems. To keep traffic slowed to manageable rates, they have put speed bumps EVERYWHERE. I have driven in Uganda (East Africa) and in Buenos Aires (stick shifts both places) but for some reason the power steering has me completely freaked here. I've been sick and lost a lot of energy and muscle mass so I'm just afraid I wouldn't have the body strength to wrestle with the steering wheel! Hopefully once I'm better and have my strength back, I can try :-)

The Raggedy Girl disse...

I love this meme, it is really neat. I think I will drag it home and work on it. Thank you. I hate to drive and avoid it at all costs.

Have a Marvelous Monday
from The Raggedy Roberta Anne

Mari disse...

I've really enjoyed reading this! I can't imagine not driving. It's hard to get away from it in the states. I'm also curious - what is Ceres litchi juice?

Lara disse...

Kim, I don't drive because I don't like it and I am also afraid of doing it. I have my driving license since I was 23 but have never drived. I tried several times but with no success.

Mari disse...

Thanks for answering my question. No - I have never heard of Litchi!

Linda C disse...

I enjoyed reading your meme.

Thanks for coming by and meeting our new little granddaughter:)

Linda C