segunda-feira, abril 20, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table: The Bible and The English Home magazine
On my TV: Nothing.
On the menu for tonight: I still don't know.
On my To Do List: So many things but I'm not feeling very well today so I don't think I'll get to do all of them.
New Recipe I tried last week: Balm mint truffles
In the craft basket: Knitting work.
Looking forward to: Buying a car with automatic gearbox. Yesterday, I tried to drive one, with my brother's help, and it was so much easier, that I think it could be easier to lose this fear of driving that I have.
Homemaking tip for this week: Nothing.
Favorite Blog Post of the week: I didn't read many blogs this week.
Favorite photo from last week:

Lesson learned the past few days: I will use your words, Sandra, if you don't mind, because I'm learning the same today: «When you suddenly find yourself in bed because of sickness, allow your children to pamper you. You would be surprised at just how much they'll make you smile and how much better you will feel.»

On my Prayer List: Families

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: 1 Timothy 5:8 (New International Version)
«If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.»

7 comentários:

Sandra disse...

You know what? I don't like driving either but an automatic really IS much better than a manual car, I can't drive a manual, mine is automatic LOL

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I am just today starting to feel like myself, it's awful isn't it? As melhoras.

Beijinhos,
Sandra

Unknown disse...

Sorry you are feeling sick! :( The truffles sound SO yummy!

Have a good Monday!

annies home disse...

sweet of your children to pamper you as you have probaly done for them

The Raggedy Girl disse...

Happy Homemaker Monday. I love that car.

Roberta Anne = The Raggedy Girl

Jen disse...

I love the car! Have a great week.

Mari disse...

Hope you feel better quick! I like the picture and think it would be great if you learned to drive an automatic!

Anónimo disse...

Em grande maninha, fica-te bem o pópó ;-)