segunda-feira, novembro 26, 2012

Back to Happy Homemaker Monday!

The Weather:::
Cloudy but not cold. It rained a bit during the morning.

Right now I am:
Enjoying time with family.

Thinking:
That I miss my Granny so much.

On my reading pile:::
I think I have too many right now! I haven't read much lately.

On my tv:::
Tv is off!

On the menu for this week:::
I haven't done menu planning lately but I'll have to do this week.

On my to do list:::
Helping DD with school work.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Christmas cards.

Homemaking Tips:::
No tips....

Looking around the house:::
Very quiet. My nephew and niece are here and they are both sleeping.

From the camera:::
My new bed...I love it!



On my prayer list:::
My friend Júnior, who has lost his mother, and little Petra.

Bible verse, Devotional:::
"The eternal God is your refuge,
and underneath are the everlasting arms."
Deuteronomy 33:27

Join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Love your bed! Following over from Sandra! I need to get on the Christmas Cards myself. Christmas is creeping up so fast! It's crazy how once November hits the remaining 2 months of the year just fly by.

Sandra disse...

So glad to see you back Lara :) Ja tinha saudades da tua presenca :)

Love your bed, so pretty. And again, so sorry about your grandma.

Hugs,
Sandra