segunda-feira, novembro 21, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Sunny and not too cold.

Things that make me happy: My nephew. He is so sweet and I feel so happy for being an aunt.

Book I'm reading:
The Hope Chest: A Legacy of Love, by Rebekah Wilson.

What's on my TV today:
The news (state budget for 2012).

On the menu for dinner:
Soup.

On my To Do List:
Ironing.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Nothing new but yesterday we had raclette for lunch and I haven't had this dish for years. It is delicious!
In the craft basket:
Nothing. I'm just having some new ideas for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Looking forward to this week:
Thanksgiving. I know we don't celebrate it in Portugal but I started celebrating it last year and I really like the idea of doing it. It is so important to be thankful in all things.

Tips and Tricks:
I never thought of using one in the kitchen but I think it's a great idea:


My favorite blog post this week:
Mari's blog

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Nothing new.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

from Rosy Inspiration, a beautiful blog

Lesson learned the past few days:
«Our momentum grows when we move together» Pr. William Prentice

On my mind:
Not much. Another headache is just coming and when that happens, I can only think about getting rid of it! lol

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses
«Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.» 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

Sem comentários: