segunda-feira, novembro 14, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Rain.

Things that make me happy:  My family makes me happy. I had such a great surprise yesterday. My sister-in-law and my beautiful nephew rang our door when we were finishing lunch. We thought they were in India, where they live!!! What a wonderful surprise. I thank God for being so good to us..

Book I'm reading:
The Hope Chest: A Legacy of Love, by Rebekah Wilson.

What's on my TV today:
The TV is off!

On the menu for dinner:
I still don't know. I haven't still done my menu planning but I must do it quickly!

On my To Do List:
Studying for my biblical course,helping DD with homework and ironing.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Orange and honey cake, a recipe by Tom Norrington-Davies.
In the craft basket:
Just did this for a friend:



Looking forward to this week:
Spending time with my nephew and sister-in-law.

Tips and Tricks:
For your house to smell heavenly, just boil some orange peels with a little bit of cinnamon for a couple of minutes.

My favorite blog post this week:
You have no idea how much you have

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Blessed Homemaking


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):



Lesson learned the past few days:
That, although I am constantly bombarded with criticism because of the way I live my life, I don't have to feel sad or angry. I just have to turn to God, because He is my strength and only He knows what is best for me and my family..

On my mind:
So many things!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. (Psalm 34:8)

Sem comentários: