domingo, maio 17, 2009

Eurovision Song Contest / Festival Eurovisão da Canção

Last night I watched the Eurovision Song Contest and unfortunately, Portugal didn't get a good place and I didn't like the song that won, which was from Norway. My favourite one was from Sweden but they didn't get a good result either. I think it was even worst than ours!

Ontem à noite vi o Festival Eurovisão da Canção e, infelizmente, Portugal não conseguiu um bom lugar e eu não gostei da canção vencedora, representante da Noruega. A minha preferida era a canção sueca que também não conseguiu um bom resultado. Penso que ainda teve pior classificação do que nós!

2 comentários:

Gi disse...

Não cheguei a tempo a casa para ver o festival, mas vi a música da Noruega e tb não gostei nada...
Portugal ficou no 15º lugar, mas penso que estão de Parabéns só pelo facto de terem chegado a esta fase:)

Linda disse...

Whoaha.. the eurovision! I'm surprised that a country so far west as Norway has won.. usually it's just an eastern-european-party.

I didn't like the winning song either.. especially those 'dancers'.. I kept thinking: "what are you guys doing!?" Our silly act didn't even make it through the half finals! *lol* ;)

I liked Dustin the Turkey, Ireland's entry for last year. It was basically a joke about the whole festival. Unfortunately, he also didn't make it to the finals.... :S

Greetings from the netherlands!