segunda-feira, novembro 23, 2009

It's a new day!

Yesterday, I read this motto in my calendar: «Try to replace critical thoughts with positive ones, and you'll be amazed what a difference it will make in your day, your spirit, and your life.» And I realized how critical my thoughts, and also my words, have been these days. There is a specific situation that is bothering me but I know I can choose the way I react to it. And being so critical is definitely not the best option. But God's mercy is new every morning and today my calendar «says» «It's a new day and a chance to try again.» And that's what I intend to do today. I thank God for His mercy and love.
«Great is His faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.» Lamentations 3:23

5 comentários:

Mari disse...

Hi Lara,
It made me smile to see a post from you again.
This is a great motto and verse to start the week with.

Lara disse...

Hi Mari,
And it is so nice to read your comments. You're almost always the first one to comment my posts, even after such a long time without blogging. But I miss blogging and my special blogger friends, like you.

Cintia Abrantes disse...

É isso mesmo minha querida!

Ele faz nova todas as coisas!

Tende bom ânimo!

Bjs!!!

candy disse...

I noticed a link to your blog from my feedjit so I decided to come by for a visit :) Your blog is lovely. I enjoyed reading about you in a few posts back :)

candy

Lara disse...

Candy, it's been a long time since I last visited your lovely blog. I've been a follower for a long time but lately I haven't been posting or visiting blogs that much. Yesterday I did visit you and, as always, I loved it. I Love your white decoration and your blog is full of beautiful things and wise information. I just didn't comment because I was too tired! Thanks for visiting me, Candy.