segunda-feira, dezembro 01, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
1. December.2008
Outside my window... It is raining and it is freezing.
I am thinking...That it is wonderful to be at home, where it is warm and cosy.

I am thankful for...Our dear friends that visited us today: Elismara, Márcio and Letícia.

From the kitchen...We had a delicious meal but now I have to wash the dishes.

I am wearing...A flowery skirt, a black sweater and my newest apron.
I am creating...I tried a new receipe today and will create some more Christmas cards once I have the dishes done.
I am going...To wash the dishes, to make some Christmas cards and read.

I am reading...What matters most, by Luanne Rice

I am hoping...To be able to do everything I need and want to do this week.

I am hearing...Nothing at all. My husband and daughter are not at home at the moment and when they're not here, I prefer staying in silence.
Around the house...Lots of things to do. There's always so much to do at home.

One of my favorite things...Looking at our Christmas decorations.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Finish my Christmas lists. Make some more Christmas cards. Wrap some presents. Visit a friend at the hospital. And all the usual things, as well.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My daughter's drawing in the computer.

Join us at The Simple Woman Daybook

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

All sounds so good!!

I am so glad you are feeling like that.

Well done and have a great week

Love

Carla xxx

Pug1 disse...

What an excellent blog! I like it very much and I'm looking forward to learning more about you and your family. CHEERS! Michele

Anónimo disse...

Hello!
Noticed your name on Cris blog Country Patch.

My name is Gisela, born in Germany and now I call Canada my home.
Have a wonderful day!
- Cheers.

gail disse...

hello,
i had to visit when i saw you live in portugal. we are very interested in learning the language of portugese. we are wanting to move to brazil where they speak portugese.

i love simple woman's daybook too.

blessings on you, gail in USA

Lara disse...

Michele, I will post photos of my family soon. But you can see some on August and September posts.
Gisela, I knew the name Gisela was German, we just don't pronounce it the same way as you do.
Gail, the Portuguese language is not an easy one but I'm sure you will learn it very well. When are you moving to Brazil? And to which part of Brazil would you like to go?